It's a historic moment here at Michele's Granola as we introduce a delicious new variety to our year-round lineup of products: Michele's Almond Butter Granola!
We blend a big dollop of rich organic almond butter into each bag, adding an indulgently creamy crunch to our traditional granola mix. Each bag is loaded with chunky clusters, toasty whole organic almonds plus flax and sunflower seeds, and naturally sweet cinnamon and vanilla--it was truly love at first batch! Like all our products, Almond Butter granola is free from wheat, dairy, soy, eggs and peanuts, and it's also free of GMO ingredients.
Our friends in the mid-Atlantic may already be familiar with this variety: More than a year ago, we began baking our Almond Butter granola it in a collaborative partnership with MOM's Organic Market, a community-minded regional chain of 19 stores spanning across our home state of Maryland as well as DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The granola was sold under a co-branded label with MOM's where it received rave reviews and fantastic customer feedback.
We're thrilled to offer this very special recipe to all our customers now. You'll find 12-ounce bags of Michele's Almond Butter Granola on our website and rolling into stores soon, including the following:
- Catonsville Cooperative Market
- Concord Food Co-op
- David's Natural Market of Gambrills, Forrest Hill and Columbia
- Eddie's of Charles Village
- Eddie's of Roland Park on N. Charles St.
- Ellwood Thompson's
- For Goodness Sake
- Glen's Garden Market
- Good News Natural - Dover
- Gourmet Fresh
- Graul's in Annapolis and Hereford
- Green Valley Marketplace of Arnold, Elkridge and Padonia
- Hana Natural Market
- Harvest Fare Fallston
- Harvest Market Natural Foods
- Market Street Market
- MOM’s Organic Market – all locations
- Newark Natural Foods
- The Market at River Falls
- ShopRite Timonium
- ShopRite Bernardsville
- Yes! 5 14th Street
- Yes! 6 Georgia Ave
- Yes! Cleveland Park
- And select Whole Foods Market locations in the mid-Atlantic region
We can't wait to hear your feedback: Please tag us on Instagram (we love to see your crunchy creations there!) or Facebook, give us a shout-out on Twitter, or just send us an email: email@example.com.