With the turn of the new year, many of us are focused on healthier eating in 2017. Have you discovered our Toasted Muesli? This special--and especially delicious--cereal is a wonderful addition to healthy meals and snacks!
Our Toasted Muesli contains many of the same ingredients that you love in our granola: Organic oats and coconut, plus a variety of nutritious seeds and nuts, along with raisins and dried apricots. And like all of our products, our Muesli is free of wheat, dairy (it's certified vegan), and GMO ingredients.
How is our Muesli different than our granola? Glad you asked!
- Where our granola is known for its chunks, Muesli is a loose cereal
- Our granola is sweetened with organic brown sugar, where our Muesli contains no refined sugar. It's very lightly sweetened with Maryland maple syrup
- Granola is baked with canola oil, where our Muesli contains no added oils.
While traditional muesli is a raw mix of ingredients, ours is gently toasted, making it more flavorful. Toasting our oats also means that you can enjoy the cereal right out of the bag!
How does one eat Muesli? There are so many tasty ways...
- Enjoy as a cereal with your favorite milk or yogurt
- Soak it overnight in milk and top with fruit before eating
- Top your oatmeal with our Toasted Muesli
- Top your chia pudding with it (try Michele's recipe for Overnight Maple Cinnamon Chia Pudding)
- Generously sprinkle on your green salad for a crunch and added nutrition.
We hope you'll give Michele's Toasted Muesli a try!