With just six simple pantry ingredients, including our vanilla and almond-filled Original Granola, you can make a batch of these crunchy, creamy, dreamy bars in minutes! Just make sure you allow a couple hours to set in the fridge before cutting them.
Makes 20 bars
½ cup butter, melted (vegan butter will work well)
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter, divided
2 ½ cups Michele’s Original Granola, finely ground
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 cups dark chocolate chips, melted
- Line a 9x9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together melted butter, sugar and 1 ¼ cups of peanut butter.
- Stir in finely ground granola.
- Press into the baking pan evenly distributing granola mixture.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter, coconut oil and dark chocolate chips.
- Pour over granola mixture spreading out evenly.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before cutting into bars.