Recipe: Banana, Nut Butter & Granola Sandwiches
These little treats are the perfect after-school snack for the kiddos. Quick to make, fun to eat, and packed with protein, they’ll satisfy hunger and nourish those active minds and bodies!
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 banana
- 2 t. Original or Maple Pecan Oat & Nut Butter
- 2 T. Michele’s Original Granola
- honey, if desired
- Peel and slice the banana in half crosswise, and slice in half again lengthwise
- Spread 1 t. Oat & Nut Butter on 2 halves
- Sprinkle the nut butter with granola and a drizzle of honey
- Top each with the other half of the banana
For a more “grown-up” version, add shredded coconut and ground chia seeds.