Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please!
These are no ordinary cookies: Full of nutrition-packed seeds, pumpkin puree and plenty of our nutty handmade Pumpkin Spice granola, Michele's recipe for breakfast cookies make a tasty, wholesome breakfast or snack. Be sure to share a photo and tag us on social media if you bake up a batch!
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies
Yield: 18 cookies
½ c. oat flour
¼ c. ground flax
1 c. dried cranberries
½ c. pumpkin seeds
2 t. ground cinnamon
1 t. nutmeg
1 t. ground ginger
½ t. baking powder
1 t. sea salt
½ c. pumpkin puree
¼ c. almond butter
1/3 c. maple syrup
1 t. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a medium mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine dry ingredients (granola through sea salt).
- In a small bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until dough is evenly moist.
- Spoon scant ¼ cups of dough onto lined baking sheet and press each with a fork to flatten.
- Bake at 325 for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly on pan, and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 1 week.