Eating well doesn’t have to be hard! This recipe takes 5 minutes to throw in the crock pot and then cooks overnight while you rest. Wake up to a wholesome, delicious and warm breakfast this winter!
Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups organic steel cut oats
- 6 cups of your favorite non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 T. vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/8 t. sea salt
Toppings for serving:
- A generous quarter cup of Michele's Toasted Muesli or Michele's Granola variety of your choice
- Natural peanut or almond butter
- Additional milk
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours). Top with a dollop of nut butter and your favorite variety of Michele’s Granola, Toasted Muesli, or both!