Chewy, sweet and nutty, almond & apricot work together as the perfect flavor combination in these bars requiring just 5 ingredients, including our Toasted Muesli.
Makes 12 bars
¾ cup almond butter (we used Once Again®)
½ cup maple syrup
1 tsp almond extract
1 ½ cups dried apricots, chopped
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine almond butter and maple syrup. Microwave until melted, about 45 seconds, stirring halfway.
- Stir in almond extract, muesli, and chopped apricots.
- Spray a 10x7 parchment lined baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and spread out muesli mixture evenly, pressing down gently.
- Refrigerate until set, for a minimum of 1 hour (2-3 is best).
- Cut into 12 bars. Refrigerate until ready to eat.