Our brand may be called “Michele’s Granola,” but “Michele’s Toasted Muesli,”—a blend of gently toasted organic gluten-free oats, big pecan halves, tasty seeds and naturally sweet dried fruit—is quickly becoming a customer favorite! We offer BIG bulk sizes on this special blend so you can get your fill, but it's also rolling into stores across the country, including Whole Foods Markets in the mid-Atlantic, Florida and California.
How is it different from our granola? Though it’s packed with many of the same ingredients, the biggest difference between muesli and granola is we make our muesli without the organic brown sugar and canola oil that create the big chunks in our granola. While traditional muesli is a raw mix of ingredients, ours is gently toasted, bringing out the nutty flavor in the oats!
There are so many tasty ways to enjoy this special cereal:
- Top your oatmeal with our Toasted Muesli
- Enjoy it as a hot cereal by steeping it in hot water or your favorite milk
- Soak it overnight in milk and top with fruit
- Enjoy as a cold cereal with your favorite milk or yogurt
- Top your chia pudding with it (try Michele's recipe for Overnight Maple Cinnamon Chia Pudding)
- Add a handful to your green salad for a crunch and an added punch of nutty, oaty nutrition.
We hope you’ll give this special cereal a try!
P.S. We know many of you are puzzling over just how to pronounce this tasty cereal: It’s "myoos-lee" or "myooz-lee." Now you know how to ask for it at your local store!