Pictured: Michele at center with Union Craft Brewing Co-Founders Jon Zerivitz and Adam Benesch
When our friends at Union Craft Brewing shared their brilliant idea to add the key flavors of our best-selling Original granola into a very special porter, we were intrigued. Then we tasted the final rich, chocolatey, lightly sweet Michele's Granola Porter, brewed with almonds and vanilla, and we were in love!
We invite friends local to the Baltimore/DC area to try this delicious porter, and let our friends at Union Craft Brewing know what you think. While supplies last, look for Michele's Granola Porter at locations including...
- Union Craft Brewing, Baltimore
- The Wine Source, Baltimore
- Glen's Garden Market, DC
- Kenilworth Wine and Spirits, Towson
- Yes! Organic Market, DC
- The Perfect Pour, Elkridge
- 424 Wine & Spirits, Crofton
- Honeygo Wine & Spirits, Perry Hall
- Roland Park Liquors, Baltimore
- Bin 201, Annapolis
- Pinehurst Wine Shoppe, Baltimore
- Magothy Wine and Spirits, Severna Park
- The Wine Merchant, Lutherville
- MOMs Organic Market Ivy City, DC
...and many more! You may also find it on tap at area restaurants and bars, including...
- Cafe Nola, Frederick
- Birroteca, Bel Air
- L'Eau de Vie, Baltimore
- Grand Cru Wine Bar, Baltimore
Happy crunching--er, sipping!