There's so much to love about the parfait: The perfect combo of creamy and crunchy in layers of deliciousness, it's the ideal way to enjoy our handmade granola and the best seasonal fresh fruit. Plus the self-serve format of a parfait party makes it easy on the host and allows guests to pick out their favorite treats. To thank our team for all their hard work supporting in our growth, we threw a parfait party, and we think you should throw one, too!
Here's how we set up the parfait bar:
- First and foremost, choose a few varieties of Michele's Granola and pour them into wide bowls with scoops. We now offer our granola in TWO bulk sizes to accommodate many hungry guests
- Choose several varieties of yogurt and non-dairy alternative yogurts to meet everyone's preferences and put them on ice to keep them nice and cold
- Wash and prepare fresh berries--frozen would also work well out of season--and set them into bowls with spoons
- Set out a few varieties of nut butters: More traditional crunchy Crazy Richards peanut butter was a hit, but so were fancier varieties like Big Spoon Roasters Almond Ginger nut butter
- Add a few sweet sauces and spreads: We love The Date Lady chocolate and caramel sauces sweetened with dates, as well as rich and creamy Soom Chocolate Tahini spread as special toppings
- Additional nuts and seeds are always a hit: We added chia seeds and hemp hearts to our parfait bar
- Set out pretty clear glasses and bowls, along with plenty of spoons.
Visit our Instagram Story for more yummy inspiration from this delicious day. Be sure to tag us on Instagram or use the hashtag #michelesgranola if you set up your own parfait party!