The toasty oats and pecans, tart dried cranberries and warming spice of our winter Cranberry Pecan granola make a tasty base for these fun + quick energy bites!
Makes 15 bites
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup flax meal
A 12-ounce bag of Michele's Cranberry Pecan Granola, lightly crumbled
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
2. Add flax meal and crumbled granola. Stir until evenly coated in peanut butter mixture.
3. Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until mixture has firmed up a bit, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
5. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.