Sweet and savory, salty and spicy, this snack mix brings all the flavor! Baked with real almond butter and ground flax seed, our Almond Butter Granola is especially chunky, making it a perfect addition to this craveable snack mix. We love adding Amazi Salted Olive Oil Plantain Chips for a surprising roasty, caramelized bite—find them online and in stores!
Makes about 10 cups
1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp cumin
½ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce *
1 tbsp honey *
¼ cup coconut oil
3 cups Michele’s Almond Butter Granola
1 cups mini pretzels *
½ cup dried cherries
½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup wheat square cereal (like Chex) *
2 cups corn square cereal
1-2.3oz bag Amazi Plantain Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a small bowl, mix together spices, salt, Worcestershire sauce, honey and coconut oil. Microwave on high 1 minute or until coconut oil is melted. Whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine granola, pretzels, dried cherries, pumpkin seeds, and wheat and corn cereal. Drizzle spice mixture over. Toss to coat.
- Spread onto a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 min, tossing and stirring halfway through cooking.
- Stir in plantain chips. Cool completely before serving.
* Kitchen tip: Make this recipe gluten-free by using gluten-free pretzels, rice square cereal instead of wheat, and confirm your Worcestershire sauce is gluten-free by choosing a clearly marked brand like Lea & Perrins. To make it vegan, use a vegan Worchestershire sauce like Annie's and sub maple syrup for honey.
All varieties of Michele’s Granola are gluten-free and 100% plant-based (note our Cherry Chocolate is not certified vegan due to the sugar on the cherries not being verified as vegan).