Tangy frozen pineapple and mango mingle with creamy coconut and our flavorful Original granola to create a tropical summer treat everyone will love, including your vegan friends! Enjoy this special treat created in Michele's home kitchen:
Tropical Coconut & Granola Ice Pops
Yield: 6 pops
1 can full fat coconut milk
3 T maple syrup
1 c. frozen mango cubes
1 c. frozen pineapple cubes
1-2 t. honey (for strict vegans, use agave or additional maple syrup)
1. In a food processor or blender, gently pulse together the coconut milk, maple syrup and fruits until combined.
2. Pour the mixture into 6 popsicle molds, leaving about ½ inch at the top.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the granola and just enough honey to allow it to stick together.
4. Top each mold with the granola mixture.
5. Insert sticks, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before removing from molds.