There are three questions we hear frequently about Michele's Toasted Muesli, and we're answering them all for you!
Question #1: How do you pronounce it?!It's pronounced "myoos-lee" or "myooz-lee."
Question #2: What's the difference between muesli and granola?
Our Toasted Muesli contains many of the same ingredients that you love in our granola: Whole grain organic oats and coconut, dried fruit, plus a variety of nutritious seeds and nuts. And like all of our products, our Muesli is free of wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts and GMO ingredients.
But where our granola is known for its chunks, Muesli is a loose cereal. Our granola is sweetened with organic brown sugar, but our Muesli contains no refined sugar. It's very lightly sweetened with Maryland maple syrup (just 1 gram of added sugar per serving!). And finally, while our granola is baked with expeller-pressed canola oil, our Muesli contains no added oils.
Question #3: How do you eat Muesli?
There are so many tasty ways...
- Enjoy as a cold cereal with your favorite milk or yogurt and fruit
- Soak it overnight in milk to allow the oats to soften and the flavors to meld, then top with fruit before eating
- Top your oatmeal with our Toasted Muesli
- Top your chia pudding with it (try Michele's recipe for Overnight Maple Cinnamon Chia Pudding)
- Generously sprinkle on your green salad for a crunch and added nutrition.
We hope you'll give Michele's Toasted Muesli a try!