Our brand is known for our granola--it's right in our name, after all!--but our Toasted Muesli is quickly becoming a customer favorite, especially among those seeking a wholesome, low sugar option.
Granola vs Muesli: What's the Difference?
We bake our two varieties of Toasted Muesli with many of the same ingredients you love in our granola: Whole grain organic oats and coconut, dried fruit, plus a variety of nutritious seeds and nuts. And like all our products, our muesli is free of wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts and GMO ingredients.
The biggest difference between granola and muesli is that while granola--especially our granola--is known for its chunks, muesli is a loose cereal. Our granola is sweetened with organic brown sugar, but our muesli contains no refined sugar, just a touch of pure maple syrup adding one tiny 1/4 teaspoon of added sugar per serving. And finally, while our granola is baked with expeller-pressed canola oil, our muesli contains no added oils.
Michele's Toasted Muesli vs Other Brands
Many other brands of muesli are mostly oats, but we prioritize a high ratio of nuts and organic seeds in ours. Not only are they tasty mix-ins, they're packed with filling fiber, healthful fats, plus minerals that contribute to overall well-being, especially when you eat them regularly. We also gently toast our muesli to bring out the nutty flavor of the oats, nuts & seeds, which also makes it tastier and gentler on your digestion to enjoy right out of the bag.
What's the Best Way to Eat Toasted Muesli?
- Muesli is the original overnight oats: Soak it overnight in your favorite milk to allow the oats to soften and the flavors to meld, then top with fresh or frozen fruit before eating
- Prepare it as a hot cereal on the stove or in the microwave
- Enjoy as a cold cereal with your favorite milk or yogurt and fruit
- Top your oatmeal with our Toasted Muesli
- Top your chia pudding with it (try Michele's recipe for Overnight Maple Cinnamon Chia Pudding)
- Generously sprinkle on your green salad for a crunch and added nutrition
Our muesli also makes a wonderful addition to baked goods! Add it to your own recipes, or try some of ours:
We hope you'll give Michele's Toasted Muesli a try!